For your convenience and in order to reduce the amount of documents which need to be signed, JSC „NORVIK BANKA” has worked out «The General terms of transactions of JSC „NORVIK BANKA”» that will further regulate the procedures for providing banking services to the clients.
«The General terms of transactions of JSC „NORVIK BANKA”» consists of two parts, which define the general terms, and also regulate the relation between the bank and its clients in following areas:
- opening, service and closing of settlement accounts,
- issue and service of payment cards,
- the usage and service of bank’s automated system of remote access to the account,
- automatic payments, the service of regular payment,
- placing the means in a deposit,
- opening and service of Savings account,
- currency exchange transactions between a bank and its clients,
- non-cash currency exchange transactions in marginal accounts between a bank and its clients.
«The General terms of transactions of JSC „NORVIK BANKA”» will be available for the overview on the Bank’s web page www.norvik.lv, as well as in all branches and settlement groups of the bank starting from March 1st, 2009.
The document will take effect starting from March 1st, 2009.