NORVIK BANKA continues the development of the products and offers new opportunities in Internet bank e-NORVIK:
- Automatic replenishment of the account - on the basis of the concluded agreement, the bank, with the set periodicity maintains a required account balance on your settlement account or payment card.
We offer the Maintenance of the maximum account balance. In this case the means, exceeding the established account balance, automatically are transferred to the indicated account in NORVIK BANKA.
Maintenance of the minimum account balance allows replenish a balance of the account to the indicated balance from other account in NORVIK Banka automatically. It is possible to apply for service in the menu e-NORVIK: Services -> Applications
- Safe purchases on the Internet - Online shopping is more secure now! In cooperation with VISA and MasterCard, JSC NORVIK BANKA implemented an additional security solution for online purchases. Once you apply for the service, you will acquire an Internet PIN - additional password or code for online purchases. You will be requested to enter your Internet PIN each time you make a purchase with merchants that use this enhanced security solution. Service is accessible through the menu: Services -> Payment cards
- Applications for operations with payment cards and the information about cash withdrawal limits for a payment card - e-NORVIK now offers a set of applications for operations with your payment cards and the information about accessible cash withdrawal limit from a payment card. Applications are accessible in the menu: Services -> Payment cards
- Client Notifications of events for mobile bank M-Bank – answering to the clients’ inquiries, M-Bank, in addition to existing possibilities, suggests receiving notifications of events, such as: SWIFT report sending confirmation, Deposit term completion warning, Successful payment transaction notice, Payment transaction refusal warning and others. It is possible to apply for service in the menu e-NORVIK: Services -> M-Bank
- Client Securities portfolio information – in e-NORVIK section Trade / Investments -> My Portfolio you can get the statement of your securities portfolio, for the current date and the past period.